jeff on 3 Nov 2007 17:33:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Free Software/cheap labor

Eugene Smiley wrote:
> They also have a much higher average age, meaning that more of the
> population is closer to retirement age than a "younger" and poorer South
> American, Asian or African country. The US will soon be in that boat too.

And let's not forget the looming North American Union.  It will be
composed of Mexico, the US, and Canada.  Can you see us spending the
Amero instead of the dollar?  Will we become one very large labor pool?
There's already a 10 lane(?) highway being built from TX north to Canada
 so we can all be one big happy family.

-=-=-
... Philadelphia - London's weather, New York's taxes, and D.C.'s violence