Eugene Smiley on 3 Nov 2007 20:45:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Cafe Latte attack (WEP)

Brian Vagnoni wrote:
But wireless is nonetheless the future.

Actually I shouldn't say that as super conductors, and widespread fiber could change all that. Fiber is great because it is resistant to solar flares, and EMP.

But the power lines that feed the electronics on each end aren't. We'll still be in a crap load of trouble if/when that horror movie becomes a reality.

Ok. Call me evil. I'm rather enjoying the thought of the world returning to the pre-industrial age. Some good wholesome manual labor anyone?