Matthew Rosewarne on 3 Nov 2007 21:06:03 -0000

[PLUG] Hack/Sign

For next Wednesday, I was thinking of making a sign poster or two to help
people more easily find the meeting.  I'm not entirely sure what to put on
it, though, since PLUG doesn't really have any artwork.  What do you think
would make an attractive & easily-recognisable (without being overly
expensive or time-consuming) poster-size sign?

%!PS: Perhaps I should start with Tux driving a stick shift while top-posting
from OS X.  I can't think of anything that screams "Linux" more than that. :>