Brian Vagnoni on 3 Nov 2007 21:11:13 -0000

[PLUG] Network Guru Question

I've been running this mtr for days checking Earthlinks network as we are having problems with some of our Muni Wireless clients. They seem to have at least 10x the congestion that Comcast has. Any ideas.

Even on their own network I did at mtr from one of their MUNI wireless access points to earthlink.net and saw a lot of congestion as soon as I got past the hop user.feather.net.

Brian Vagnoni