Matthew Rosewarne on 7 Nov 2007 05:57:46 -0000

[PLUG] Making life easy

I just now heard about World Usability Day, which is an event all about making
our wonderful technologies easier and better to use.  The party in Philly
will be at Temple from 8:30 AM -12:30 PM, and there will also be a "webinar".
Topics that may be of interest to most PLUGers include âLess is More: Writing
for Usable Web sitesâ, "Usability Perspectives on Search Engine
Optimization", and "Cool Tools: Web Usability".  Sorry for the short notice,
but I just found out myself.

For more info on the event at Temple:
http://www.worldusabilityday.org/event/show/272

World Usability Day: