Art Alexion on 8 Nov 2007 17:50:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OSS for Lunch Money Tracking

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 13:41:40 Brent Saner wrote:
> some of them, i'd imagine.
>
> some of them are designed to be business-centered- these would definitely
> let you keep track of 100+ lunch money accounts, just treat each kid as a
> separate client account.
>
> the "personal" ones would be better for one or two children who had
> multiple accounts each..
> (which can be a good thing. one can keep track of lunch money, another for
> allowance/expenditures, another for future school fund, etc.)
>
> On Nov 7, 2007 1:28 PM, <kamiza103@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> > I didn't think of complete packages.  heh  Will those things allow
> > payments from, say...a hundred or more children to be tracked?

kmm2 is a personal financial packages and does pretend or aspire to be more.
GNUCash is more capable of business accounting if that helps.

I used GNUCash nicely for an escrow account where a single bank account held
funds belonging to different people.