W. Chris Shank on 14 Nov 2007 02:52:08 -0000

[PLUG] OT - job posting

We are looking to hire 2 computer support techs. One entry level and one experienced tech. We offer competitive salary, benefits, flexible hours, and other perks. Let me know if you are interested.

----

ACE Technology Group, located in Malvern, PA, is looking for bright, energetic computer support technicians to support our growing client base.

Junior Computer Support Technician
Responds to inquiries and requests for computer assistance from clients. Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist users. Coordinates with other IT areas to resolve problems if necessary. Operates remotely in a distributed networked environment.

As a Junior Support Technician you will learn how to monitor and manage a distributed network of servers and desktop PCs running both Windows and Linux. Must desire to become proficient with Linux, Microsoft Exchange, VPNs, firewalls, and other advanced networking concepts.

Candidate will possess:
Excellent phone skills and ability to troubleshoot issues remotely
Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and productivity tools (Office)
Driverâs license with DMV driving record in good standing.
Candidate must be customer-orientated, self-starter that is capable of working with limited supervision
Good organizations skills, ability to multi-task and follow-up on multiple issues

Senior Computer Support Technician
Responds to inquiries and requests for computer assistance from clients. Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist users. Coordinates with other IT areas to resolve problems if necessary. Operates remotely in a distributed networked environment. Assists and coordinates with Jr. Computer Support Technicians. Oversees our remote support architecture and will have the ability to design and implement the next generation of these systems.

As a Senior Support Technician you will assist with monitoring and management of our distributed network of servers and desktop PCs running both Windows and Linux. Basic knowledge of Linux and/or Unix style commands. Desire to become proficient with Linux, learn Microsoft Exchange, VPNs, firewalls, and other advanced networking concepts a must.

Candidate will possess:
Excellent phone skills and ability to troubleshoot issues remotely
Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and productivity tools (Office)
Driverâs license with DMV driving record in good standing.
Candidate must be customer-orientated, self-starter that is capable of working with limited supervision
Good organizations skills, ability to multi-task and follow-up on multiple issues
Minimum 2-3 years of technical experience required
Technical or Associates degree or equivalent work experience desired. B.S., B.A. or Microsoft certifications beneficial.

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC