jeff on 15 Nov 2007 18:36:31 -0000

Re: [PLUG] XO laptop

It won't be the first time, but I fail to get this device (for us),
except as a souvenir or conversation piece.

Something with a hair more utility might be the (?) Asus eePC.  I've
been hearing a bit about it.  But even this lacks a lot of functionality.

Hell, I'd be happy if they managed to make my Treo go faster (as opposed
to prettier, smaller, or without an external antenna).

It's only a matter of time til we get something in the XO format with
some cojones.  The SS drives are getting larger too.

Hang on and enjoy the ride.

-=-=-
... Jeff for President - Skull and Bones wouldn't *have* him!