Neill R on 19 Nov 2007 22:52:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] LVM Question

  • From: "Neill R" <nrdevelopment@gmail.com>
  • To: "Mag Gam" <magawake@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] LVM Question
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:25:45 -0500
  • Cc: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=1DJjdmaWYEMdUOLqqaZmr/fSpni3yfW6dp8wgjxDxc4=; b=baYz8pDfr4wCLVExd4bxUHAq68glpGyWhMq3sDe2rMa8MpCu+pgzLbBQrshJmyhHrFqU4psqNjj4ZB4rjgAXt4aZ0osG7AHONuFYbzrGwYHuq/FcaUhSqWvMZujkwgvJdrRsri9S140oOgsBfyrblfvkvSu3CfxXCzFLaVRfWUo=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Is there any way to verify the exact pvid on a certain LUN?

Just curious....
Thanks