K.S. Bhaskar on 23 Nov 2007 23:14:57 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Linux 4 non-analytical ppl?

  • From: "K.S. Bhaskar" <bhaskar@bhaskars.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Linux 4 non-analytical ppl?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:14:48 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=NF9WRY+sZO0wgfp+t9EY1mrqZm/+PiwJioQEay3okmc=; b=iac2hR0eHUJg73/8ujut9pMhXJL90oLKEt+QYjOo5ox2+G9aExwK4pHfgUq4vI+ohUS63WcymHS3bBZ4eS6sZw4YMTQmSFttuVjgNC9hGfzGqmmYlvg6ljD+CKgdMVZOBrdIE6YhqfYcK85d1TRimLg5pvALvlOnVwXbMSrEdNg=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I'd like to second Brent's recommendations.

-- Bhaskar