David van Balen on 25 Nov 2007 21:34:05 -0000

[PLUG] VMWare and WinXP "for System Builders"?

That version of Windows seems to be some kind of OEM that doesn't come with support from MS and costs about half as much as the full version. My question is whether anyone has experience installing it in VMWare, running on Linux. It seems to be mean for "pre-installing" on a custom built system, so I'm wondering if there's anything in the installation process that would straight-jacket me into only doing an HDD install. Any other pointers/comments/tips would also be appreciated.

TIA