Brian Vagnoni on 28 Nov 2007 03:19:29 -0000

[PLUG] OT: Technology Stuff

Just FYI

Kerio Mail Server Beta 6.5 is available now for people interested in trying it. Though not Open Source it supports Linux, Windows, OSX including Leopard with IPhone Sync and Push support. I know about people using it up to about 6000 users.

AirPcap 3.2 Drivers are now available:

This new version fixes several issues in the AirPcap Classic, Tx and Ex drivers. It also includes as new tool, AirPcapReplay, that can be used to inject single frames or packet captures to the network using AirPcap Tx and Ex adapters. The developer's pack has been updated as well, with the inclusion of more samples.

Anyone thinking about going to Sharkfest? Also, The second round of Shmoocon Tickets goes on sale Dec 1. The first round sold out in a couple of hours. I got mine.

Brian Vagnoni