Brian Vagnoni on 28 Nov 2007 03:37:29 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG Central

Sorry for all these messages:

I'll be bringing a wireless router with me(almost always have a bunch in the car) to each PLUG Central Meeting so that others can take advantage of the wired network. I don't remember whether or not there was free internet or not. Last time the entire room has devoid of any 802.11 frame. Which will be good for my talk in Jan, if it stays that way.

Brian Vagnoni

Ps. I'll see what I can do about a possible donation to PLUG central. Got a lot of wireless stuff lying around.