Eugene Smiley on 28 Nov 2007 04:20:52 -0000

Re: [PLUG] one of the best things i've seen from nokia in a long time

Brian Vagnoni wrote:
This is a topic I get absolutely insane over. People want the products, people have a need for the products; PLEASE someone make them.

I hear that. I have a wish list a mile long and it just keeps growing longer. I'm crossing my fingers that Google has enough clout to muscle open access in the 700mHz spectrum. Maybe then things will become a bit more balanced, at least in the mobile market.

http://googlepublicpolicy.blogspot.com/2007/07/our-commitment-to-open-broadband.html