Brian Vagnoni on 28 Nov 2007 13:47:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] one of the best things i've seen from nokia in a long time

You can't even get a decent BT headset that is actually loud. The best one I've found is the Jabra BT800. All the Moto's really #$%^!!!!!. See I told you it makes me insane. :)

Unless google purchases the spectrum, and then actually does something with it we won't be seeing 700MHz in this country for awhile. It's working quite well for emerging markets, not entrenched ones. Yeah, we just dropped from the 8th best place to live to in the world to #12. I'm moving to Iceland #1 or Norway #2. :) I need a good hot spring.

Brian Vagnoni

I hear that. I have a wish list a mile long and it just keeps growing longer.
I'm crossing my fingers that Google has enough clout to muscle open access in
the 700mHz spectrum. Maybe then things will become a bit more balanced, at least
in the mobile market.