Art Alexion on 4 Dec 2007 20:50:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] FYI: Open Office Review

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 15:39:25 kamiza103@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> Impress is OOo's version of PowerPoint.

Which is why I never use it.  (I'm not interested in starting a powerpoint
debate, but I don't like 99% of the presentations I have been subjected to.)

> I can not create an Impress
> document no matter how I approach it.

Which version are you using? For OOo?  For Ubuntu version? Is it from the
Ubuntu repos, or from the openoffice.org website?

No problems with 2.3 on gutsy from the repo.  I'll test the website 2.3
version at home if you like.

Are you getting errors or does it just disappear?