Chuck Peters on 7 Dec 2007 05:58:58 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mail hosting

  • From: "Chuck Peters" <cp@ccil.org>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Mail hosting
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 00:58:52 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=QDlDuWH7FUhCGhLyAuwjcMxuqXE4RAklMQEfadOpnDU=; b=c6I/KEevvlOCbTypLYM4EDb3U9oxhN8w+Aa2woaXUUZtJYAluIuOcRb6kl9F+7WFcut1yDd5DD+Q1H7SHcnvxS/95GglKlyinJFApwKdXLqa8qdEd34nURgv/VjhSV73+3MA0HfW6P8ASJHdP4jeor8AK3e9RHECvXnoZjNR28U=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org