Brian Vagnoni on 10 Dec 2007 03:12:08 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Wireless access - from a security expert

Say you commit some type of fraud, in the process you break a locked door to gain access to these records in a file cabinet. You may get prosecuted for the fraud and the breaking and entering you may just get hit with the fraud charges. Getting the ip address is like breaking and entering. On an open access point in would be considered a home intrusion. It's theft of service.

If you are that interested I suggest going to a law library and looking it  up. I've personally seen enough evidence on the web to support my position in this debate.

Brian Vagnoni