jazzman on 10 Dec 2007 03:44:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] More SCSI Weirdness

The cable is brand new, but I admit to not knowing too much about any scsi
specs. The cables appear to be good, though, since I can access a single
drive with no problem. The drives themselves are in a SUn 711 external 6
drive case with spacing and fans for proper cooling. The power supply in
the external case should be fine for the task. I can check the SCSI id
jumpers, but tha tdoesn't appear to be a problem. I can usually see the
car detect all 6 drives and ID them as "Target X" where X is 1-6, but then
the card starts throwing the QUEUE_FULL messages.

Thanks though :)
Marc

> Check cables, is this SCSI 320? If cables are
good run SCSI drive