Brian Vagnoni on 11 Dec 2007 04:14:20 -0000

[PLUG] The List

Since people seem to be adverse to technical debates here. I motion that people get pro-active and post micro sysadmin and very light development howto's of typical Linux tasks rather than waiting for specific questions to be asked. I feel this will be a better additional public service and in the spirit of the OSC.

Just a suggestion. I figured I'd start with How To Verify E-Mail

Please don't be offended by my passion for wireless I have nothing but good thoughts in my head when I respond to someone. A smiley for me always means in a light hearted or joking manner. I just want to pass on accurate fully disclosed  information.

Brian Vagnoni