Chad Waters on 12 Dec 2007 19:41:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Solution to unpleasant posting

On 12/12/07, Matthew Rosewarne wrote:

> Even if you don't replace your send button, at least _pretend_ that posting
> requires you to turn two keys simultaneously and disengage the safety first.

Thank you.

Here's another solution:
If you can't post it with placing an "OT:" flag in the subject, just
don't post it.

I've been subscribed to this list for well over 4 years and most of
the time I've found it extremely valuable. I've been ignoring this
list recently due to the increase of noise. Over the past few months
we've seen threads about:

... the appropriateness of mount command innuendo.
... automatic vs manual transmissions.
... political affiliations.
... top posting vs bottom posting.
... flaming of obviously legitimate job postings

Please just follow the few simple rules here:
http://www.phillylinux.org/faq.html

-Chad