Brent Saner on 17 Dec 2007 17:40:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] firefox passwords

cross-platform interoperability. mmmm<3.

the passwords, i believe, are hashed. but they should be transferrable, as others have suggested.

it would probably be safer (and "better" i.e. easier) if you just copied the entire firefox prefs folder.