Art Alexion on 18 Dec 2007 06:40:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] firefox passwords

On Monday 17 December 2007 16:06:42 Alex Launi wrote:
> Just copy over your whole profile, take it all. Extensions, bookmarks,
> cookies, everything. Take it.

I was hoping to avoid this an only copy over bookmarks, saved form data and
passwords.  I wanted to get a compromise between a clean install and not
losing passwords from obscure sites that I rarely visit or haven't been
prompted for a password in years.  I guess this is the best solution, though.