Brian Stempin on 11 Jan 2008 13:28:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] samba question

Bill,
     In the last few cases of this that I've dealt with, it had to do with the fact that the client machine was trying to do permission checking.  Because of this, the request was never reaching the SMB server.  Try adding "noperm" to your list of arguments when you mount.