Michael Leone on 16 Jan 2008 10:52:25 -0800

[PLUG] Need a domain servicer ...

So I've gone from DSL to Comcast cable (for a number of reasons I
won't go into). Previously, my ISP handled the servicing of my domain
name (DNS servicing). I've moved my domain over to Google Apps, but
still need some way to service the DNS settings of my domain, before I
cancel my old ISP. So what would you all recommend I do, or who I
should go with? I wouldn't mind being able to manage it myself (all I
really need are MX entries, since I can't have my own servers on
Comcast).

My domain is registered with Network Solutions.

Thanks for any info.