Fred Stluka on 16 Jan 2008 11:03:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Need a domain servicer ...

Michael,

Network Solutions will do it for you, and give you a Web interface
to manage the DNS records yourself.

That's what I do ever since I got tired of running my own DNS server
SMTP servers and being unfindable when the DSL line to my server was
down.  I pushed both services to Network Solutions, and now get much
better uptime.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!