Neill R on 18 Jan 2008 18:26:59 -0800

[PLUG] Network Administrator - KOP/Wayne PA

Hey Guys,

Thought I would through this out there in the event any of you are
looking for a full time position.  My company is looking for a network
administrator capable of maintaining a medium sized cisco ISP style
environment. Lots of changes and interaction with new technology.
Great place to work, close to 202. Experience with Red Hat linux a
huge plus.

Email me your resume and I will put in the good word.