Kristian Erik Hermansen on 19 Jan 2008 12:36:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] One True OS

On Jan 19, 2008 12:31 PM, W. Chris Shank <shankwc@acetechgroup.com> wrote:
> How far in the wind are you willing to stick your bare behind?
> Sometimes, you do need vendors with support teams that can help you.
> It totally sucks to have users breathing down your neck to fix
> something and have no place to turn.

Oh, sounds like using Microsoft software :-)  I am forced into being
able to do nothing except modify the binaries!!!  Yeah, that's always
fun...heh.  There is a trade-off between relying on vendors who will
actually support you and those who have so many users that you are not
even on their radar (M$)...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."