Brian Vagnoni on 19 Jan 2008 16:02:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] One True OS

Thanks for not taking this as a personal attack as I didn't mean it that way at all. Quest & thirst for knowledge is what I'm really about. It's not my money it was a client who was doing something similar to want you suggested, had a tight budget, but didn't want all the admin stuff that goes with what you are suggesting. They also required and support, someone to call.

So you are saying that you can integrate all of those into a cohesive platform where they all work together.

Brian Vagnoni

PGP Digital Fingerprint

F076 6EEE 06E5 BEEF EBBD BD36 F29E 850D FC32 3955