Art Alexion on 21 Jan 2008 18:55:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] the One True Work Update

On Sunday 20 January 2008 21:49:19 jeff wrote:
> yeah, someone else mentioned this.
>
> Or maybe I DO have `interesting' abilities.

I like the scenario from the TV show.  Can't remember the name, but your PC
gets email the day before it is sent, and you spend the evening after work
trying to prevent the crime or tragedy before it happens.  I think you could
create a great alter ego for yourself and be the anonymous hero.