Morgan Jones on 31 Jan 2008 13:16:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] ***SPAM*** Is PLUG Appropriate For Me?

I'd second Chris' comments.  Ubuntu is more focused on the desktop than
Debian.  It's built on top of Debian though so concepts translate pretty
closely.

I'd say you fit in perfectly in PLUG FWIW.

It's not my forte but I did a little Samba work professionally a few
years ago and had pretty good luck with the O'Reilly book:
http://www.amazon.com/Using-Samba-3rd-Gerald-Carter/dp/0596007698/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201814080&sr=8-2

-morgan