Matthew Rosewarne on 7 Feb 2008 11:31:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Sound cards and free drinks

I also noticed the site was timing out.  Since it hasn't come back for me yet,
you can either get it directly from svn or as an attachment to this message.

svn checkout svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/phonon/libkaudiodevicelist/soundcardinfo.sh

It's signed with my key, so you can bring something heavy to the next meeting
if I do something nefarious. :>