jeff on 12 Feb 2008 17:06:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] USENIX LISA '08 Call For Papers

Lionel Garth Jones wrote:
> Call for Papers
> LISA '08: 22nd Large Installation System Administration Conference
> November 9-14, 2008, San Diego CA, USA

DURN... no matter how imaginatively I phrase the request, somehow I
doubt I can get the company to send me to San Diego (unless, of course,
I promise not to return).

They tend to get all nit-picky and start asking all sorts of irrelevant
questions like `why a linux admin seminar when we don't have linux servers?'

They're bloody *impossible* to talk to sometimes.

blog: ThermionicEmissions
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat

SO's guide to DID/MPD
http://www.op.net/~jeffv/so1.htm