K.S. Bhaskar on 19 Feb 2008 13:38:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Finding a motherboard with a BIOS that does not block CPU virtualization

Thanks, all, for your help.  By way of follow up, we upgraded the
BIOSes on our Gigabyte boards, and virtualization started working.  We
haven't decided what motherboards we will acquire in the future.

Regards
-- Bhaskar