jeff on 29 Feb 2008 17:23:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OLPC Comments

and I thought it was just me.....

Aside from the giving aspect, it looked kinda neat (until I looked closer).

As I checked further, I failed to get the Grand Hoo-Ha that was going on
with reference to it.  It looked like an extremely anemic laptop wannabe.

Since I fail to get quite a number of things, I just chalked it up to
normalcy and resigned myself to waiting for something that was
significantly more powerful than my Treo before I shelled out any money
at all.  It almost seems like a proof of concept moreso than a product.
  Or a camera on a cell phone.  Why?  Because we CAN.

No WPA????
You gotta be kidding....

Oh well... I don't get Vista, Compiz, or manual xmissions either.