Chad Waters on 12 Mar 2008 08:53:44 -0700

[PLUG] web file transfer app ("FTP frontends")

Hi,

I'm looking for a web app to facilitate occasional file transfers to
and from business partners. Partners would need their own accounts
with upload and download privileges. Basically I looking for the
functionailty of FTP in an easy to use interface.

Security is a high priority (as much as it can be in this situation),
so the app must be actively maintained. A web application would be
preferred over a standalone daemon, so I could serve it on Apache
/SSL.

I found these on a quick search and are good examples of what I'm looking for:
http://www.horde.org/gollem/
http://oliver.sourceforge.net/

Does anybody have experience with these or something similar?
-Chad