Art Alexion on 17 Mar 2008 04:58:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] faceless mencoder

On Monday 10 March 2008 08:57:40 kamiza103@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> Is there a front end for mencoder? (Using mencoder CLI now to transcode
> from vp7 to xvid.)

There is an excellent konqueror servicemenu called konqkonv.  Best to make
some modifications to set the name of the output file.  Attached is the one I
use.  It appends the format to the original file name and saves it to the
source directory.  Adjust it to your needs.

For me, servicemenus are one of the best reasons to use konqueror, even to use
kde.