Christopher S. Aker on 19 Mar 2008 08:40:00 -0700

[PLUG] Job Opening - Web developer / Sysadmin - Linode.com

Linode, LLC is seeking software developers in the Atlantic County, NJ
area. The ideal candidate would have experience with several of the
following items, and a passion to learn the rest:

     * ColdFusion, Perl, PHP, Ruby (on rails), XHTML, CSS
     * Object Oriented Design
     * MVC frameworks
     * Relational Database Design and SQL
     * System Administration
     * User Mode Linux, Xen, Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM)
     * Computer Networking
     * Linux, Mac OS X

Linode is a pioneer in the virtual server industry. We're a small, open
company, willing to give you the keys to the kingdom, enabling you to
contribute in a big way. We're looking for talented, self-starters, with
the aptitude to quickly learn and adapt.

Please send your resume and a one page writing sample to work@linode.com.

http://blog.linode.com/2008/03/19/linode-is-hiring/

-Chris