bfolk on 21 Mar 2008 07:11:44 -0700

[PLUG] trade (equipment for beer or work)

I have the following items that I am trying to get rid of:

-5 9.1GB Compaq Hot swappable SCA drives in the trays and 1 18.2GB drive
in the tray.  They are from a Proliant 6500 server.

-1 Compaq 4.3GB SCA drive, no tray

-2 Sega Dreamcast systems, with 2 controllers, one power supply, and 1
MadCatz gun thing, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver game...

-Cooler Master Fan and Heatsink PN: 14260

-1 Super Nintendo system with 2 controllers and 1 power supply

-1 Sun 411 SCSI drive enclosure with a 2.1GB or 4GB drive installed

-1 AudioSource surround sound processor (Model SS4) with remote

-1 Acer Travelmate 602TER laptop, power supply connector is borked... I
lost the cable that connects the brick to the socket also.  I think it
has 128MB of RAM and a 10Gb hard drive.  As I mentioned, the female port
on the back of the laptop where the power supply connects is faulty.
When I last messed with it, I had to hold the connector in place for it
to boot.

I would like 2 cases of beer (I will drink Lionshead) for the above
items.  Or 1 case of beer  to get the wheels locks off a car I have in
my driveway.  That is a total of 5 wheel locks including the spare...  I
do not have the lock nor the tools to remove the locks.

I would like to get rid of all of the stuff at one time, but I don't
really care at this point...   I'll be checking e-mail all day...

Thanks,

Ben