K.S. Bhaskar on 27 Mar 2008 14:55:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] virtualization recommendations

I use kvm / qemu+kqemu frequently.  For console Linux guests, it's
pretty fast.  For Windows and GUI Linux, its performance leaves much
to be desired, which suggests to me that it's not the virtualization
per se that is slow but rather the graphics emulation.

-- Bhaskar