Josh Goldstein on 1 Apr 2008 15:33:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Job in Phillie Area: Senior IT Systems Engineer and Developer

Is it normal for such a job to not list the salary?  Or did I just miss it?

----- Original Message ----
From: Ugarit Ebla <ugaritebla@gmail.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2008 3:42:49 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Job in Phillie Area: Senior IT Systems Engineer and Developer

Job's location is in Cherry Hill, NJ (15 minutes east of Philadelphia, PA)The Benjamin Franklin bridge is only 10 minutes from the job.

Please look at the careerbuilder.com for the salary and please do not email me resumes.

Applications must go through careerbuilder.com

If anyone is interested in this job or knows someone who is please forward this email notice:

Senior IT Systems Engineer and Developer

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?dv=dv&APath=2.21.21.0.0&sfascc=IT&IPath=QHKGCV&sname=&jrdid=&lpage=4&job_did=J8F5K36ZF3R1RH87HLQ