Michael Leone on 6 Apr 2008 14:55:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] great tool: x11vnc

Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> Looks like gutsy is still using 0.8.2-2 for some reason.  I've been
> maintaining the package for Debian, which is currently version 0.9.3.  It has
> some new features like SSL, Zeroconf, UltraVNC support, and client-side
> caching, so you might want to give that a try.  Also, could you forward that
> bug report to the bugs.debian.org?

So if I used a UltraVNC client from a Windows machine, I could get the
same screen scaling as I get when I connect to a UltraVNC server running
Windows?

Cool! That, and the file transfer, are the 2 best reasons to use
UltraVNC as a remote control software. I used to use UltraVNC all the
time, at my old job (on Windows).