Ezra Wolfe on 13 Apr 2008 18:59:03 -0700

[PLUG] KDE install troubles on Debian

Title: KDE install troubles on Debian

Hi all,

Someone at work installed KDE on a Debian Etch server we use for internal development. He ran the install over ssh using apt-get install.

As soon as the install completed, PHP stopped working, and we could no longer access the box using SSH. Unfortunately, the server was located offsite and we just got it back to where we could access it directly.

Can anyone help out with some ideas as to how to start troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ezra Wolfe
DLC Solutions
3701 Market Street, Suite 462