Kyle R. Burton on 23 Apr 2008 04:25:32 -0700

[PLUG] Fwd: Sr. Level Software Engineer opportunity, Bensalem

I just got this yesterday and thought this might be valuable to
someone on the list...

Kyle

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Macker, Nicholas <nmacker@aerotek.com>
Subject: Sr. Level Software Engineer opportunity, networking e-mail.

Hi my name is Nicholas Macker with Aerotek Engineering.  I came across
your resume online and saw that you had some of the skills and
abilities that I'm currently looking for.  Below is a brief job
description of the position.  Please feel free to contact me if you or
anyone else you know is interested in a position like this.  Thank you
for your time!

Best regards,

Nicholas Macker

Located in Bensalem this company manufactures touch screen
entertainment video games.  This person will be leading a team of
about 6 people and coding Linux, network activity and basically doing
game interconnectivity.

Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiency in
C/C++, Linux and GCC.  Also experience in one or more of the following
would be beneficial:

-         GNU tools

-         Database & SQL's

-         Version control

-         Shell Scripting

-         Linux Device Driver Development

-         Doxygen

-         Automated Testing

401K, paid vacation, excellent benefits which includes
dental/health/life/disability and is a business casual work
environment.  This is a direct placement within this company.

Nicholas Macker
 Professional Engineering Recruiter
 Aerotek Inc.
 132 Welsh Road Suite 110
 Horsham, Pa 19044

Tel: 215-902-8064
 Fax: 215-902-8091

www.aerotek.com
 The greatest compliment to our business is a referral. If you know of
someone who is looking for work, or who is hiring, please feel free to
pass on my contact information. Thank You.

________________________________

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise
protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so
that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the
original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank
you.