Malcolm on 23 Apr 2008 06:20:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fwd: Sr. Level Software Engineer opportunity, Bensalem

On Wednesday 23 April 2008 08:20:26 Brian Vagnoni wrote:
> If people are interested I'm pretty sure I know who the company is that is
> hiring. E-Mail me off the list.

I do know who the company is, I work there. :)

It's actually in Bristol now (the company moved into a nicer office building a
few months back). It's one more exit up I-95, so it's only a couple of miles
difference.

If anyone is interested and wants to avoid dealing with recruters, email me
off list and I'll put you in contact with our HR dept. :-)