Art Alexion on 24 Apr 2008 06:35:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PC equipment ...

On Wednesday 23 April 2008 11:54:35 pm Ron Mansolino wrote:
> Is there anyplace in the city where you can buy parts?
> (I need a motherboard and I'd rather not mailorder one if I can just go get
> one)

There are small places with good service still around, though increasingly
scarce.  A bigger parts place is Omni Computer on Old York Road in Willow
Grove.  A few blocks away is Classic Computers.  I used to like AT on the
1100 block of Arch St, but if they are still in business, they only open
every once in a while.