Christopher M. Jones on 25 Apr 2008 11:06:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hardware up for grabs

I am interested. The items I particularly want, if still available:

Printer(s)
Switch (or something)

If you prefer to get rid of it all in one go then I can do that.

Where are you located, and when do you need it gone?