Jonathan E. Magen on 25 Apr 2008 10:32:49 -0700

[PLUG] Hardware up for grabs

Geeks,
I have a bunch of old hardware in my basement which I must part with.
It's a random assortment of old towers in various states of repair and
some other hardware. My tinkering time has diminished in recent months
and I would like to find a good home for the hardware that has given
me so much. I *must* get it out of my house and anyone who can come
and collect it from me is encouraged to contact me off-list ASAP.

I have no less than:

* 7-8 towers (some are less assembled than others) 2-3 of which are
old-school P133s from a corporate bulk purchase. One of them is also
and older Packard-Bell machine with a rather oddly-shaped case.
* 2 CRT monitors
* 1 Lexmark scanner/printer
* 2 HP deskjet printers (810c and 630c)
* 1-2 keyboards and mice
* Possibly an old Linksys 802.11b AP or a switch or something

Again, I *MUST* get rid of this and I'd rather give it away than throw
it out. If you would like to pay me, I will accept whatever you think
is fair.

Please contact me off-list to discuss details.
--
Jonathan E. Magen
PHN: 267-242-6288