Paul L. Snyder on 7 May 2008 13:40:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ubuntu Hardy and Wubi on Windows

On Wed, 07 May 2008, Daniel W. Ottey wrote:

> The meetings page says the 5/12 is PLUG North, while 5/19 is PLUG West.
> Could you please clarify the dates/location ?  Thanks.
>
> http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html

These dates are correct.  The locations for each meeting are on the
right side of the meetings page, in the column headed "Location &
Direction".  The agenda (including the time the meetings start,
7:00 pm) is at the bottom of the page, though we'll sometimes start
the speaker before 7:45 if it's an extra-long preso.

Paul