Paul L. Snyder on 7 May 2008 13:44:07 -0700

[PLUG] PLUG West Presenter for May 19....

Hm, looking at the scheduled, it seems we don't have anyone listed to
present at the Monday, May 19 PLUG West meeting.  My apologies if
someone volunteered and I've forgotten.

If you've volunteered, please drop me a note and we'll get the
schedule updated.  If you haven't yet volunteered but have a topic
about which you'd like to speak, please drop me a note.  Heck, if
you'd like to present at any meeting (not just May!) please let us
know.

If no one leaps in, we can move the second half of JP's bash preso
from June to May.

Any takers?

Thanks,
Paul